Call for Participation: The NRC 2019 Idea Pitch Competition [Canceled]
2019 KITEE Idea Pitch Competition is Canceled. [ Delay on May ]
We will be come back shortly.
Please, Check our Website more info. >>> http://www.kitee.org
The KSEA Northeast Regional Conference (NRC) and KITEE hold the second NRC Idea Pitch Competition on 2019 during the NRC 2019 in the Montclair State University, New Jersey. This competition aims to promote entrepreneurship of Korean-American scientists, engineers, and students studying engineering and science and encourage them to pursue building a promising startup. Of the many that apply, selected budding entrepreneurs will go head-to-head to compete individually or as a team to win an award of $2,000 plus continuous assistance, upon requests, from KITEE Angel Committee in various areas including formation, business plan, fundraising, legal, accountant and financial, marketing & channel introduction, and related technologies until they grow to the next phase of business.
Scope & Eligibility
• Any compelling idea for business that has not been commercialized yet
• Any KSEA and KITEE member as of 2019 (at least one KSEA or KITEE member)
• Has received under US$300K in funding
• Is less than 3 years old as of 2019
Winners (up to 3)
• 1st place: $2,000 plus, upon requests,
continuous assistance from KITEE
• 2nd place: $500
• Idea Award: $500
• 2019 Due of Notification of Intention (optional)
(The Committee will provide support for preparation upon requests.)
• 2019 Application due (email)
• 2019 Finalists notification
• 2019 Pitch!
• 2019 Winner announcement
How To Apply [Canceled]
submit a one-page description to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Your startup’s value proposition
Problem(s) your product and/or service is solving
• A rubric for evaluation will be posted at http://www.kitee.org February 28.
• Finalists will showcase their innovative solution, idea, or technology and will be assessed a panel of judges on site.
• Each will have a total of 10 minutes (6 minutes to pitch and 4 minutes for Q&A with the panel).
• Confidentiality: Protection of intellectual property (IP) is up to the contestant.
Updated information will be available at the KITEE website, http://www.kitee.org.