NRC 2023 Travel support
1. A free shuttle bus service
– 8:00 AM, Manhattan (525 W.120th St, New York, NY) to Montclair State University
– 8:00 PM, Montclair State University to Manhattan (525 W.120th St, New York, NY)
2. Parking – Free Parking!
If you drive to the conference, $5 for parking at RedHawk Deck. Validated parking coupons will be provided at the registration table. -> Free Parking!
3. Mileage and Carpool support for your driving
If you drive more than 30 miles one way to attend the conference, we will reimburse you $0.25 per mile for up to a maximum amount of $25. To encourage carpooling, we will multiply the number of people your reimbursement.
Ex) If you carpool 2 people (in total 3) for 40 miles driving: 40 miles * $.25 * 3 people * 2 (round trip) = $60
4. Uber/Lyft support (You are also encouraged to carpool with others.)
If you need a ride, we can also support a Uber or Lyft fee.
– For your driving distances up to 30 miles one way (not from Manhattan), we will reimburse $15 for each person.
– For your driving distances from 31 to 60 miles, we will reimburse $20 for each person.
– For your driving distances more than 60 miles, we will reimburse $25 for each person.
Directions and Parking for NRC 2023
The 32nd NRC will be held at the University Center, located on the 7th Floor of University Hall at Montclair State University.
*Here is the address of Montclair State University.
1 Normal Ave, Montclair, NJ 07043
– Parking for NRC 2023 at the Red Hawk Deck only.
– $5 for parking at the Red Hawk Deck. Validated parking coupons will be provided at the registration table. -> Free Parking!
– Please follow the directions below for parking and walking to the University Hall