Call for Papers 2022 NRC
2022 North Regional Conference (NRC)
NRC 2022- Andrew Kim Memorial Foundation Scholarships announcement
Dear Young Scholars of KSEA,
On behalf of the organizing committee of the Northeast Regional Conference (NRC) 2022, we would like to invite you to apply for Andrew Kim Memorial Foundation (AKF) Scholarships, which was created to commemorate Mr. Andrew Kim, who died in the September 11 attack. Since 2018, the AKF has awarded scholarships to young scientists and engineers like Andrew, who loved science, at the NRC each year.
The NRC is jointly organized the Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) New Jersey, New York Metropolitan, and Philadelphia Chapters. NRC 2022 will be held on April 1-2, 2022, and will bring together faculties, researchers, engineers, post-docs, graduate, and undergraduate students from all disciplines of science and engineering. During the NRC 2022, the selected award winners will have an opportunity to virtually present their work at the conference. We encourage everyone to participate in this scholarship award opportunity. All post-secondary students (undergraduate and graduate students) and early career scholars, including post-doctoral researchers, are welcome to apply. We highly encourage applications from undergraduate and graduate students.
- All post-secondary students (undergraduate, graduate students) and early career scholars including post-doctoral researchers.
- Definition of Early career scholars
1. Applicants who received the doctoral degree within 5 years (after April 1, 2017) or
2. who received the bachelor’s or master’s degree within 10 years (after April 1, 2012) or
3. who are in the degree courses (undergraduate, graduate students)
- Must be a KSEA member to participate in the scholarship competition. If not, please become a member today at https://www.ksea.org/user/Application.aspx.
Four scholarship awards ($500 each) with an award certificate.
1. Abstract (See the guideline)
2. CV (Maximum 2 pages)
Deadline: March 5, 2022.
Send to NRC 2022 Scholarship committee (email@example.com) with an email title of “NRC 2022 AKF Scholarship Application_your name”
- Abstract category: e.g., Basic science, Medical science, Computer science, Chemistry, Science Education, Engineering, etc.
- KSEA membership ID number
- Affiliation: e.g., The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065
- Format: within 1,200 words with Times New Roman, font size 12 point
- Please refer to the abstract template
*The winners will be announced on the NRC homepage (http://nrc.kseany.org) and will be notified email on March 15, 2022. All awardees must give a presentation at the NRC Conference on April 2, 2022.
NRC 2022 Scholarship Committee Chair
Sae Woong Park
NRC 2022 Conference Chairs
Ohbong Kwon and Nakjung Choi